THE SILVER ROSE of LEADVILLE ❀
Vacation Rental in Leadville, CO
8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 6 beds · 3.5 baths
You will have the entire house to yourself. Self-check-in with a lockbox.
Enjoy five-star mountain luxury in this spacious, beautifully decorated 3-bedroom home with modern-day conveniences. Located three blocks from downtown Leadville, CO and within walking distance to restaurants, shopping, and the Leadville 100 Race Series start and finish line. Relax on the wide front porch seated on an original Ski Cooper ski area chair lift. Play pool in the game room that has stunning views of the highest mountain in Colorado, 14,433’ Mt. Elbert.
The Silver Rose began as our family's dream to have a place that we could use as a mountain base for all of our outdoor adventuring. We fell in love with the town of Leadville with its unique ambiance and Wild West history. We found this perfect lot and set out to build The Silver Rose. For two years, we built the house from the ground up and it was all worth it. We hope you agree!
Careful cleaning and disinfecting procedures are being followed to ensure that The Silver Rose is sanitized upon your arrival.
The house sits empty 24 hours in-between guests for additional piece-of-mind.
High-speed internet access is available throughout the house
Free parking on premises
Highest quality Brunswick pool table
Stream your personal account such as Netflix, HBO, Hulu, and more
Washer & Dryer
High-end Bosch appliances
Includes state-of-the-art appliances and all you need for cooking
Upscale interior design incorporates bohemian flair with elements from the late 1800s. Several original art pieces are on display.
The kitchen, living and dining space is an open layout, great for entertaining with friends and family.
THINGS TO DO
There are so many hikes to choose from. The house has a hiking guide for the numerous options in the area.
There are several biking trails in the area for road biking, fat-tire winter biking, and mountain biking.
The local favorite is Ski Cooper. It's 10 miles from Leadville and has a nordic center as well as downhill terrain.
Mineral Belt Trail
A paved 11.6 mile trail that loops around the town of Leadville. The trail is groomed in the winter months.
Other Outdoor Adventures
Leadville has many options for fun in the outdoors such as zip-lining, train rides, horseback riding, and more!
Leadville is rich in Colorado mining and Wild West history. Visit the many museum and historical sites.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. There are NO pets allowed under any circumstances. We, as owners, enjoy the house ourselves often, and unfortunately, one of us is extremely allergic to animals.
2. Absolutely NO parties, events, late-night music, etc. The home is located in a quiet, residential neighborhood with friendly neighbors who appreciate adherence to quiet time at 10:00 PM.
3. There is NO smoking inside the house. You can smoke outside. If there is any smell of cigarette or marijuana smoke inside the home or any cigarette butts found where it seen that you were smoking, you will be charged a $350 fee.
4. The house is equipped with outside cameras for security monitoring.
5. The occupancy limit is 8 people. Guests above 6 will be charged an extra $75.00 per night fee. No guests above the occupancy limit, nor on the reservation allowed per city ordinance. Reservations may be canceled if not followed.
6. Check-in time is 3:00 PM. Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
7. Reservation Policy: A deposit equal to 50% of your stay is required to confirm a reservation, with the balance due three days before arrival.
8. Security Deposit Hold: A hold in the amount of $1000 will be placed on your credit card as a safeguard to charge for any damages that may be occurred to the property. This will be placed the day before arrival and will be released 5 days after departure pending no damage.
9. Cancellation Policy: 100% of paid prepayments refundable when canceled 5 days before arrival or earlier. That means if you cancel with less than 5 days of your arrival, you will be responsible for payment unless we can re-book.
10. We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur on the premises. We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables. By accepting a reservation, Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the property.
"This is one of the nicer homes we've seen so close to Harrison. Everything is in great working order. The kitchen and appliances are top notch. Having a garage to store gear was a super benefit. We'll be staying here again!!"